A non shooting course. Perfect for Cub, Boy scouts, that if you wish to continue to begin a shooting course after the completion of this course, you may do so, as you will already have the basic fundamentals for the safe operation, of pistols, rifles, shotguns. If you are a concerned parent, and wish for your child to have good respect, knnowledge, and safe heart attitudes towrds firearms, without the livefire part, then this is definitely the course for you.
For beginners, parents if you desire your children to learn about the respect, and safety of firearms without shooting in the course, this is the one, would you rather have one of your children’s friends attempt to teach them at home or a school yard, or a professional? This is a great course for people, that are simply very interested in knowing a lot about firearms, but not actually shooting them. “stress fire” and how to compensate for the lack of fine motor skills under duress. You can either take the course at our facility, or we can conduct it in the privacy of your own home. Great for Boy Scouts, schools, and large groups. You be taught first all safe gun handling skills.
You will be taught on the AR-15 Rifle, Glock Semi-Automatic, Mossberg, Or Remington Shotgun Loading- unloading and to dissemble, and maintenance of the firearms.
- Always Keep The Gun Pointed In The Safest Possible Direction
- Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot
- Always Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use
Upcoming NRA Home Firearm Safety Course dates.
- Mon-Friday 10:00am, 2:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:30pm
- Saturday 10:00am, 2:00pm, 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm,6:30pm
- Private Instruction for individual or groups available anytime upon request