This course is designed for Certified Instructors, those responsible for range activities at their club or shooting facility, and any individual interested in furthering their gun safety, handling skills and knowledge.
This class covers:
- Range Standard Operating Procedures
- The Role of the Range Safety Officer
- Inspection and Range Rules
- Emergency Procedures
- Firearm Stoppages and Malfunctions
- and much more…
This is an advanced 8 hour course and includes Chief RSO Certifications to those meeting the qualifications
- Maximum of 20 Candidates.
- Minimum of 4 Candidates.
- Course Fee :$179.00 (group rate).
- Private instruction available. Call for details.
- Courses available 7 days a week.